The following procedure applies to Rain sensors that display in the RAIN section of the weather station display (not in the Extra Sensor area).
To sync the rain gauge to the indoor display:
1. Bring the rain gauge 3-5 feet from the indoor display.
2. Press and release the SENSOR button four times to view your sensor ID number.
3. While viewing your sensor ID, hold the MINUS button for 5 seconds to delete your sensor ID. Dashes will show for the ID number.
4. Slowly tip the rocker on the rain gauge 10 times and allow up to three minutes for the station to find the sensor.
If you still do not see rain readings, try a full factory reset.
1. Hold the two outer buttons on the display together for 5 seconds or until the station resets.
2. Unplug the AC cord from the display, remove batteries and press any button on the display 20 times before powering back up.
3. Allow the display up to three minutes to sync with the remote sensors.
If the station was connected to Wi-Fi, you will need to reconnect. Open the La Crosse View app, go to Menu -> Connect Wi-Fi. Follow the on-screen prompts to configure the Wi-Fi on your display.