V40 NO WIND OR RAIN
To sync the LTV-WR1 sensor to the indoor display:
- Bring the multi-sensor 3-5 feet from the indoor display.
- Press and release the SENSOR button 3 times to view your sensor ID number.
- While viewing your sensor ID, hold the MINUS button for 5 seconds to delete the sensor ID. Dashes will show for the ID number.
- Spin the wind cups on the sensor for a few seconds and slowly tip the rocker on the rain gauge 10 times.
Allow up to three minutes for the station to find the sensor.
If you still do not see wind and/or rain, please try a factory restart on the station.
- Hold the ALERTS and LIGHT buttons together for 5 seconds or until the station resets.
- Unplug AC cord from display, remove batteries and press any button on the display 20 times before powering back up.
- If the station was connected to Wi-Fi, you will need to reconnect. Open the La Crosse View app. go to Menu -> Connect Wi-Fi. Follow the on screen prompts to configure the Wi-Fi on your display.