No Outdoor Temp (Units with no extra sensor area)
To sync the temperature/humidity sensor to the indoor display.
- Bring the sensor 5-10 feet from the indoor display, remove the batteries and locate the TX button above the left battery.
- Press and release the SENSOR button on the indoor display 2 times to view your sensor ID number (Dashes may appear for the ID).
- While viewing your sensor ID, hold the MINUS button for 5 seconds to delete the sensor ID (Dashes may appear for the ID).
- Place fresh batteries in the sensor and press and release the TX button 3 times.
Allow up to three minutes for the station to find the sensor.
If you do not see outdoor temperature, try a full factory reset.
- Hold the RAIN and LIGHT OR ALERTS and LIGHT buttons together for 5 seconds or until the station resets.
- Unplug AC cord from display, remove batteries and press any button on the display 20 times before powering back up.
- If the station was connected to Wi-Fi, you will need to reconnect. Open the La Crosse View app. go to Menu -> Connect Wi-Fi. Follow the on screen prompts to configure the Wi-Fi on your display.