Extra Sensor Area
This station can display data for an add-on Rain Gauge as well as up to three additional Temp & Humidity Sensors. These readings will all appear in the upper left section of the LCD. When additional sensors are added, press the EXTRA button to cycle through Extra Sensor and Pressure data.
Add Extra Sensors:
1. Install batteries into your extra sensor(s).
Note: For Temp/Humidity sensors, be sure to select different channels (1,2,3) before you insert batteries.
2. Hold the EXTRA button on the station until the Reception Indicator starts to animate. This will start a search for your Extra Sensors.
3. Your sensor(s) should connect within the next few minutes. Press the EXTRA button to cycle through Extra Sensor and Pressure data. The Auto Scroll Icon will appear when activated.
Note: To Stop the Auto Scroll continue to press the EXTRA button until the icon disappears. The station will stay on the last item (sensor or pressure) displayed.
Delete Extra Sensors:
It’s possible the station will pick up a neighboring sensor. To remove it, press the EXTRA button to view that sensor. And while viewing it, hold the - (MINUS) button to delete it.
Note: Pressure cannot be deleted.
Purchase Extra Sensors:
Visit http://bit.ly/s75617_parts to find and purchase compatible add-on sensors.
"NO" Readings for the Extra Sensors
- If a sensor loses connection to the station for any reason, the station will show NO after 30 minutes.
- The station will search for 3 minutes every hour to reconnect with the sensor.
- Hold the EXTRA button 2 seconds to search for the sensors in the Extra Sensor Area
- The Reception Icon will flash while searching for the sensor. The Extra Sensor Area will show dashes during the search. When the sensor is received the icon will be solid.
- If no sensor is received, the icon disappears after 3 minutes of searching.
- NO will again show in the outdoor sensor area.
History Reading for Extra Sensors
When a RAIN sensor is added: Press the HISTORY button and start with Rain History:
- 1 Hour
- 24 Hour
- 7 Days, Month
Then view HI/LO Temperature/Humidity Records, Feels Like and Dew Point.
There is no history for add-on Temperature/Humidity sensors.