S75617 Backlight Settings
Does this station have a backlight?
S75617 Yes, your color station has a backlight with 5 levels of intensity (OFF, 1, 2, 3, 4). Power cord use is required for this station to receive updates from the sensors.
• Press and release the LIGHT button to adjust the backlight intensity or to turn it off.
• Intensity levels: 0% (OFF) | 1.5% | 20% | 50% | 100%
308-147 No backlight.
What is the Auto Dim backlight?
AUTO DIM allows you to set a time for your backlight to dim to level 1 and then return to level 5.
This is a handy feature to dim the backlight at the same time every night for sleep.
Set Auto Dim (Hour only).
1. Hold the LIGHT button 2 seconds to enter dimmer set mode. AUTO DIM OFF will show.
2. Press the + or – buttons to turn dimmer (ON). AUTO DIM ON will show.
3. Press the LIGHT button to select start time (Hour) for dimmer. START TIME and the hour will
4. Press the + or – buttons to change the hour for the dimmer to be low light level.
5. Press the LIGHT button to select start time for dimmer to be on High light level.
STOP TIME and the hour will flash.
6. Press the + or – buttons to change the hour for the dimmer to be high light level.
7. Press the LIGHT button to confirm exit.
While Auto Dim is active:
• Press and release the LIGHT button to adjust the backlight for 10 seconds. Intensity Levels:
0FF | 1.5% | 20% | 50% | 100%.
• If you change the backlight setting the station will stay on the new setting and will automatically go back to the auto dim on the next start point.