617-148 Glow Light and Display Settings and Troubleshooting
The Glow Light surrounds the base and you can adjust color and brightness.
Color Selection Order:
(Cycle | Red | Yellow | Green | Cyan | Dark Blue | Purple | White)
1. Press the GLOW button once to select Cycle through all 7 colors.
2. Press the GLOW button again to select and individual solid color.
Note: The clock will save the last color choice, in the event the glow light is turned off.
1. From Normal Display press the + or - button to change the intensity level of glow light.
OFF, 1 = 3%, 2 = 20%, 3 = 50%, 4 = 100%
2. The word LIGHT and a number will show
• Press the SET button to display either the Indoor Temperature or Month/Date
• The station will remain on the display chosen.
Alarm Clock is Dim?
• Press the SNOOZE/LIGHT button to determine if the LCD backlight is on HIGH or LOW.
• Clock must operate on Power cord for backlight to s
Alarm Clock is blank: No numbers or dashed lines
• Check that the Power cord. Is it correctly installed and connects to an active outlet?
• Press any button 20 times. Leave the alarm clock unpowered for 1-2 hours.