617-148 Charging Options
• 5.0 Watts Power
• 1 Coil Charging
• 1.0 Amp USB Charging
Works with all Qi compatible phones, such as:
• iPhone X Series
• iPhone 8 Plus / 8
• Galaxy S8+ / S8
• Galaxy Note 8
Compatibility may vary based on phone model and/or case selection.
This list is not comprehensive. Please check your phone’s manual for details regarding wireless charging capabilities.
• Place a Qi compatible device on the wireless charging platform.
• The BLUE LED will be SOLID while charging.
• The BLUE LED will FLASH once per second if the device is not Qi compatible, or if there is foreign matter on the clock.
• The BLUE LED will be OFF: No device on charging platform, clock is not plugged into power outlet.
Why is the Blue Light Flashing?
• Phone is not centered on the charging pad.
• Your phone must be Qi compatible to charge.
• If the phone has a large/thick case, it may interfere with charging.
• Foreign objects on the charging pad will make the light blink.
Why is the Table Surface Getting Warm?
• Ensure the clock is on a hard, clean surface.
• Do not place on cloth, paper, or other item that may obstruct airflow.
• Clear dust or other obstructions from the vents on the bottom of the clock.
USB Charge Port
There is a 1 Amp USB charging port on the side of the clock. The included power adapter must be in use to charge a device with your cable.
• Connect your external device’s USB charging cable (not included) to the USB charging port.
• Charging times will vary.
• USB Power Output: 1A maximum current.
• Charge 1A devices or devices that are self-regulating.
USB Output: 1 Amp output
What do I do if My hone Will Not Charge
• Be sure your charge cord is attached correctly.
• For Wireless Charging be sure your phone has Qi technology. Reposition on the charging platform