617-148 How to Use the Alarm
SETTING THE ALARM
1. Hold the ALARM button for 2 seconds to enter alarm time set mode. The HOUR will flash. Press the + or - button to adjust the alarm hour.
2. Press the ALARM button to confirm and move to the minutes. The MINUTES will flash. Press the + or - button to adjust the alarm minutes.
3. Press the ALARM button to select SNOOZE DURATION (5 -120 minutes, 10 minutes is default). Press the + or - button to adjust the snooze duration.
4. Press the ALARM button to confirm and exit.
Note: After 10 seconds with no button press, save changes and exit setting menu.
ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE THE ALARM
Active Alarm icon
• From normal time display, press and release the ALARM button to deactivate or to activate the alarm. The alarm time will show for 2 seconds.
• When active the alarm clock icon will show.
• The clock icon will not show if the alarm is off
• When the alarm sounds, press the SNOOZE/LIGHT button to silence the alarm for the programmed Snooze Duration.
• Snooze Time will countdown in the date display area.
• Press any button except SNOOZE/LIGHT to silence the alarm for 24 hours.
• This is an ascending alarm. It will sound for 2 minutes then shut off if no buttons are pressed.