Upon getting the station connected to your Wi-Fi network, the app will explain how your connected sensors should be brought in. Within the next 15 minutes, you should receive an Add Device notification in your app. (Image A) This is indicated by the Red Cloud and the numbers inside of it. Tap this icon to begin adding your sensors into the app.
Manually Add Sensors Into the App*
1. Open your La Crosse View app. On the Main Menu, scroll to ADD/EDIT and select DEVICES.
2. On the Devices page, select the ADD DEVICE or PLUS (+) button.
3. Scan the Barcode on your Sensor (Image B) or type in the Device ID manually.
4. Confirm the sensor image and Device ID and add a Device Name and Location Name. Select DONE.
* This Step is only required if you do not received the Add Device notification within the app. Prior to mounting/positioning your sensors, make sure your station is receiving sensor data.