NOTE: This manual and FAQs apply to all of the models listed above.
- Pry off the front of the case. (Look for a small notch by the number 7). Be careful not to scratch the
case. NOTE: This will require small tools
- Gently “dump” the movement out of the case being careful not to touch the hands on the movement.
- Turn the movement over by holding the sides. Unscrew the metal plate that holds the battery in. You do not need to completely remove the metal plate, just loosen it enough to remove the battery.
- Replace the battery with a fresh CR2025 battery. Screw the battery tab securely to the battery.
- Gently re-install the movement being careful not to touch the hands. You will need to push the metal tabs on the side of the movement in a little bit to allow room for the buttons to set properly (This is needed to allow the movement to lay flat in the case.
- Place the Crystal (front of the watch) onto the back of the case. Again, be careful not to touch the
hands on the movement.
- Push the RECESSED button once. Then hold the RECESSED button until the hands reach 12:00. (As you approach 12:00, press and release the RECESSED button to avoid going past 12:00).
- “SET 12" will show on the LCD. Press the PUSH-PIECE button to activate the watch. This will make the tower appear for a minute to check for the signal. If unsuccessful the tower will disappear and the watch will try again that night. If the interim if you want to set the time manually, continue to step 9.
- Set the time (this will be the time until the watch has a chance to connect to the signal). If the Seconds are not flashing, hold both the PUSH-PIECE and the RECESSED buttons together for about 4 seconds to enter SET mode.
NOTE: When doing this, set the time to the current PACIFIC Time Zone time. You will choose the correct time zone for your location in step 10.
• The Seconds will flash on the LCD display. Press and release the PUSH-PIECE button. The seconds will be set to zero (00).
• Press the RECESSED button. The Minutes will flash. Press and release the PUSH-PIECE to set the Minutes.
• Press the RECESSED button. The Hour will flash. Press and release the PUSH-PIECE to set the Hour.
• Press the RECESSED button. The Year will flash. Press and release the PUSH-PIECE to set the Year.
• Press the RECESSED button. The Month will flash. Press and release the PUSH-PIECE to set the Month.
• Press the RECESSED button. The Day will flash. Press and release the PUSH-PIECE to set the Day.
• Press the RECESSED button. The hands will spin and stop at the time you set.
- Check your time zone.
• Hold the RECESSED button for about 3-4 seconds. The current hour is shown at the right of the display. The left side displays the current time zone selection.
• Press and release the PUSH-PIECE to reach your desired time zone.
• Once you have selected your correct time zone, to exit this setting press and release the RECESSED BUTTON or wait about 15 seconds without pressing any buttons and the watch will automatically return to its normal display setting.
North American Time Zones will show a letter.
• Eastern Time Zone- E (with hour flashing)
• Central Time Zone- C (with hour flashing)
• Mountain Time Zone-M (with hour flashing)
• Pacific Time Zone- P (with hour flashing)
• Alaskan Time Zone- AK (with hour flashing)
• Hawaiian Time Zone-HA (with hour flashing)
The Hour is Incorrect or the Time did not Change into or out of Daylight Saving Time
Normally upon purchase, the watch will be set to Pacific Time. You may select your time zone manually.
Hold the RECESSED BUTTON for about 3-4 seconds. The current hour shows at the right of the display. The left side displays the current time zone selection. See the "Check your time zone" instructions above for more information.
The Minutes are Incorrect
- Check hand alignment.
- Press and hold the PUSH PIECE button on the right side of the watch for 5-7
seconds. The hands will start to spin (and seconds will begin counting in the digital display) when the hands stop.
- Set-12 will flash on the digital display. If the hands stop at exactly 12:00, they do not need to be
- If the hands did not stop at 12:00, press and release the RECESSED button once, then press and hold it down to move the hands of the watch. As the hands approach 11:50, release the RECESSED button and press and release the same button to move the minute hand in half-minute increments up to exactly 12:00
- Once the hands are aligned to 12:00 wait for the Set-12 to stop flashing in the digital display. (About 15 seconds) and the hands will automatically set to the correct time for the time zone selected.
- Check the battery if it has been more than one year.
The Buttons are not Responsive
- Test the battery if it has been more than one year
- This can happen after a battery change if the position of the movement is disturbed or put in incorrectly so that the buttons do not line up with the movement.