V30 / 328-10618 Other Weather Station Features
Does This Station Have a Backlight?
Yes, your station has a backlight with 5 levels of intensity.
• Press and release the LIGHT button to adjust the backlight intensity or to turn it off.
• Intensity levels: 0% (OFF) | 1.5% | 20% | 50% | 100%
What Is Auto Dim?
You can set your backlight to automatically dim to level 1 at a set hour for sleeping, then automatically return to full brightness when you wake.
Set Auto Dim (Hour only):
1. Hold the LIGHT button 2 seconds to enter dimmer set mode. AUTO DIM OFF will show.
2. Press the + or -- buttons to turn dimmer (ON). AUTO DIM ON will show.
3. Press the LIGHT button to select start time (Hour) for dimmer. AUTO DIM START TIME and the hour will flash.
4. Press the + or -- buttons to change the hour for the dimmer to be low light level.
5. Press the LIGHT button to select start time for dimmer to be on High light level. AUTO DIM STOP TIME and the hour will flash.
6. Press the + or -- buttons to change the hour for the dimmer to be high light level.
7. Press the LIGHT button to confirm exit.
Note: Hold LIGHT button at any time to exit dimmer settings.
Can I Operate My Station On Battery Power Only?
• No, the power cord is required for your sensors to update.
• When you operate as a connected station, the power cord is required to maintain Wi-Fi connection and sensor updates.
What Do the Battery Icons Mean?
• A battery icon will appear near your WIND reading when you need to change batteries in your wind sensor.
• A battery icon will appear near your RAIN reading when you need to change batteries in your rain sensor.
• A battery icon will appear near your OUTDOOR temperature reading when you need to change batteries in your thermo-hygro sensor.
• A battery icon will appear near your INDOOR humidity reading when you need to change batteries in your station.
• See how to change batteries under troubleshooting.
How Do I Correct the Day of the Week?
When operating as a standalone station, the day of the week will set when the Year, Month, and Date are set. If your day of the week is incorrect, yet the month and date are correct, please go the program menu and check the YEAR setting.
Does This Station Have 12 Hour and 24 Hour Time Options?
Yes, you can select 12 hour or 24 hour time format in the program menu.
What Do the Forecast Icons Mean?
Standalone Station: When operating as a standalone station, the forecast icons predict weather condition over the next 12-hours based on the change of atmospheric pressure with about 70-75% accuracy. As weather conditions cannot be 100% correctly forecasted we are not responsible for any loss caused by an incorrect forecast.
Forecast Icons for standalone station:
• Partly Sunny
Note: The “snow” icon appears when the temperature is below 32°F (0°C) and the forecast is rainy or stormy.
Your station calibrates barometric pressure based on its location over time to generate an accurate, personal forecast. Please allow 7-10 days for barometer calibration.
Note: As the Station builds memory, it will compare the current average pressure to the past forty day average pressure for increased accuracy. The longer the Station operates in one location the more accurate the forecast icons will be.