As an added bonus, we’ve included an LTV-D1 Bonus Station to provide basic temperature and humidity
readings in another room of your home. Your Bonus Station will receive its data from the included LTV-TH2 Thermo-Hygro Sensor.
1. Insert 2 AAA batteries into your Bonus Station according to polarity.
1. Place your bonus station on a desk or counter top.
2. Use the mounting hole on the back to place your station on a wall.
Your Bonus Station does not connect to La Crosse View and will need to be set manually:
1. Hold the SET/IN-OUT button for 3 seconds to enter settings menu.
2. Press and release the +/SEARCH button to adjust settings. Hold to adjust quickly.
3. Press and release the SET/IN-OUT button to move to next item.
• 12/24 Hour Time
Note: This Bonus Station will not connect to the La Crosse View app.
View Indoor or Outdoor Data:
Press and release the SET/IN-OUT button to switch between:
• Outdoor temperature/ humidity readings
• Indoor temperature/humidity readings
Search for Outdoor Sensor:
In the rare event your Bonus Station loses connection with the Thermo-Hygro sensor, the outdoor readings will show dashes.
• Simply hold the +/SEARCH button for 3 seconds to search for the sensor.
• The sensor reception icon will flash while searching.
1. Remove batteries for 15 minutes.
2. Press any button 20 times.
3. Install fresh batteries.
4. Allow up to 3 minutes to receive your Thermo-hygro sensor