Why does "Lost WiFi", etc. show on my V61 / C75716?
When operating as a standalone station, you will occasionally see the words SEE APP TO CONNECT or LOST WIFI.
- SEE APP TO CONNECT appears at start up is a prompt to connect to the La Crosse View™ app.
- LOST WIFI again refers to your station searching for a WIFI connection to connect to the La Crosse View™ app. You station has found a Wi-Fi service and is awaiting a password.
- These statements should only flash for a few minutes then disappear.
- They may show again for a few minutes if you restart the station or press and release the SET button.
When connected you will have these and other status messages available with a press of the SET button.
ALL OK CONNECTED:
- Station is connected all the way through to your app.
- Check your 5 volt power cord connection (power cord required to connect)
- When trying to reestablish your station’s Wi-Fi connection, be sure your mobile device is on the same 2.4GHz network you want your station to use.
- Enter your Wi-Fi password again.
- Check your network connection.
- Hold the + and – buttons together for 3 seconds to search for Wi-Fi.
NO WEATHER SERVICE:
- Wi-Fi, and App are fine.
- Weather/Time service not connecting. This will be resolved at the Weather Server. Please be patient.
- Weather Forecast, Precipitation and Weather HI/LO temperature will not be displayed.
Note: If connection to app is lost: The last readings from the Internet will remain for up to 3 hours to allow connection to reestablish on its own.