The factory restart returns the atomic clock to an “out-of-the-box” state and often resolves an issue.
1. Remove the battery from the clock for 15 minutes.
2. Press the Set button at least 20 times to clear all memory.
3. Slide the switch to select a time zone.
4. Insert 1 fresh AA, LR6 1.5 volt ALKALINE battery according to the polarity marked on the case.
5. Position the clock on an exterior wall that faces Ft. Collins Colorado. During the night, your clock will automatically set itself.
Note: The hands will move to the 12:00 position and search for the radio signal. If the clock does not receive the radio signal in the first 10 minutes, the clock will start running from the 12:00 position and will continue to run. Do not attempt to reset the hands manually even though the time on the clock is incorrect. The clock is synchronizing to the WWVB signal and once the radio signal is decoded, the hands will automatically adjust to the correct time. This may take up to 5 nights.