Set Time Alarm
1. Hold the ALARM button for 3 seconds until the seconds are replaced by the letters “AL”.
2. The alarm hour will flash.
3. Use the / buttons to set the hour. Press the ALARM button once.
4. The alarm minutes will flash,
5. Use the buttons the set the minutes.
6. Press the ALARM button to confirm and exit.
Setting the alarm time and activating the alarm are separate steps.
1. Press the ALARM button to enter alarm mode.
2. In alarm mode, press and release the to activate or deactivate the time alarm.
3. The alarm icon (bell) will appear when active.
4. The alarm icon (bell) will disappear when inactive.
• Press SNOOZE to silence an active alarm for 5 minutes.
• The alarm icon will flash.
• This is a crescendo alarm that will sound for 120 seconds unless deactivated.
• Press any button to stop the alarm for 24 hours.
• If the atomic clock display appears distorted or is not responding to buttons, use a pen or paper clip to press RESET one time.
• This will reset the atomic clock to default settings.