After installing batteries, the clock will look for the Atomic time signal for 7 minutes. The buttons will not function during the signal search.
• Press the WWVB SEARCH button once to stop the Atomic time signal search.
• Manually set the time, date, and time zone.
• The clock will search for the Atomic time signal again after midnight.
• Press WWVB SEARCH button anytime, to start an Atomic signal search.
1. Insert 2 new AA, Alkaline batteries into the back of the clock. Observe the correct polarity.
2. Wait for the clock to set itself to Pacific time zone (default) then press the ZONE button to select your time zone.
OR 3. Stop the initial Atomic Time Search and set the time manually.
Settings: Time, Date, etc.
• Hold the SET button to enter time set mode.
• Press the or buttons to adjust values.
• Press SET to confirm adjustments and move to next item.
1.12/24 Hour Format,
2. Hour / Minutes
3. Year / Month / Date
4. Daylight Saving Indicator (ON to automatically change)
Press SET to exit, or wait 30 seconds without pressing buttons to return to the normal time display.
Fahrenheit / Celsius Setting
Press the F/C button to switch from Fahrenheit to Celsius temperature display.
This clock has four time zones to choose from.
The default time zone is Pacific (P)
Press the ZONE button to select your time zone.
o P = Pacific
o M = Mountain
o C = Central
o E = Eastern