To sync the wind sensor to the indoor display:
- Bring the wind sensor 3-5 feet from the indoor display.
- Press and release the SENSOR button three times to view your sensor ID number. (Dashes my show for the ID)
- While viewing your sensor ID, hold the MINUS button for 5 seconds to delete your sensor ID. Dashes will show for the ID number.
- Spin the wind cups on the sensor for 30 seconds and allow up to three minutes for the station to find the sensor.
If you still do not see wind readings, try a full factory reset.
- Hold the RAIN and LIGHT OR ALERTS and LIGHT buttons together for 5 seconds or until the station resets.
- Unplug AC cord from display, remove batteries and press any button on the display 20 times before powering back up.
- Allow the display up to three minutes to sync with the remote sensors.
If the station was connected to Wi-Fi, you will need to reconnect. Open the La Crosse View app. go to Menu -> Connect Wi-Fi. Follow the on screen prompts to configure the Wi-Fi on your display.