If your display does not connect to Wi-Fi following the procedure in the App try these alternate connection methods:
OPTION 1 WPS:
If your router has a WPS button, you may be able to connect the following way:
1. Perform a full factory reset on the unit by holding the two OUTER buttons on the display until it completely resets
2. Firmly press and hold the WPS button on the router for 5 seconds then release
3. On the indoor display, press and hold down both the SET and MINUS (-) buttons together for about 5 seconds. You should hear a beep and the display will enter WPS mode, allowing it to connect to your router automatically.
If successful, you should begin to notice updated Internet time, date, and weather forecast information as well as a solid Wi-Fi Indicator shortly after the display connects.
OPTION 2 Advanced Wi-Fi:
1. Make sure your phone/tablet is connected to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network.
2. Perform a factory reset on your station by holding the two OUTER buttons to factory reset the device.
3. Open the La Crosse View app and tap on the 3 horizontal lines at the top of the screen and then tap on Help -> Advanced Wi-Fi -> Quick Connect via Soft Ap.
4. Enter your Wi-Fi password and follow the on-screen prompts.
OPTION 3 SoftAp via Browser:
Click on the article below to connect to the app via SoftAP.