If your signal is lost, your station will display its last data recorded from your sensor for 10 minutes. After that 10 minutes if the signal does not come back, dashes will show. To correct this do a quick sensor search:
• From the main screen hold the SEARCH button (until the station beeps or for about 3 seconds) to search for your outdoor sensor.
• The sensor reception icon will animate while searching for your sensor.
• The icon will be solid when the sensor is connected.
• Your station will search for your missing sensor for 3 minutes every hour until signal is found.
If a quick sensor search does not resolve your issue, factory start the station.
A factory restart of your station will return it to its default settings and “out of the box” condition.
- Be sure there are fresh batteries in your sensor and station.
- Hold the ALERTS and LIGHT button together for 5 seconds to restart the station.
Still need assistance? Contact us.