Click HERE for our full Troubleshooting Guides, including App and WiFi setup and support.
HOW DO I CONNECT?
Confirm that your mobile device is connected to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Network before you connect
your station. Some routers have 5.0GHZ for media streaming and 2.4GHZ for everything else.
1. All Wi-Fi routers have a 2.4 GHz band.
2. Newer routers are often multi-band routers with both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.
For more information on routers please visit: https://www.lacrossetechnology.com/router_info
Check your station:
• When connecting to the app, ensure the Wi-Fi Indicator icon is blinking.
• Solid: Indicates that you are connected to Wi-Fi.
• Flashing: Searching for Wi-Fi Network
• Not displayed: Not Connected
• If it is not blinking, perform a Wi-Fi search by pressing & holding the + & - buttons together.
Note: Station power cord use is required. Battery operation only, will not update sensor or Wi-Fi
data to the station.
Launch the app:
• Open the app on your iOS or Android device.
Follow instructions in the app:
• Your La Crosse View™ app will walk you through creating an account and connecting
your station to the
• Internet. Once connected, your time, date, and local forecast information will update
instantly on your station’s screen