If you are replacing a sensor on your unit, you will need to delete the old sensor off the unit before you can add the new sensor. Here are the steps:
HOW DO I DELETE SENSOR ID NUMBERS?
In the rare event you need to replace your sensor, you will first need to delete the old sensor ID from your station.
- Remove batteries from your old sensor.
- Press and release the SENSOR button to view your sensor ID number.
- While viewing your sensor ID, hold the (-) button for 5 seconds to delete your old sensor ID. Dashes will show for the ID number.
- Your station will automatically begin searching for the new sensor.
- Install batteries into the new sensor and allow up to three minutes for your new sensor readings and ID to appear on your station.