1. Hold the ALARM button for 3 seconds. The Hour will flash and ALM will show and the Alarm Hour will flash. Press and release the + or – button to adjust the hour.
2. Press and release the ALARM button to confirm and move to the minutes. The Alarm Minutes will flash. Press and release the + or – button to adjust the minutes.
3. Press and release the ALARM button to confirm and exit.
Note: When alarm time is active, The Alarm Icon (bell) will show.
Note: The clock will return to normal time display if no button presses for 10 seconds
Alarm Settings Order:
• Press the ALARM button to activate or deactivate the alarm or silence a sounding alarm for 24 hours.
• The Alarm Icon will show when active.
• When the alarm sounds, press and release the SNOOZE button to silence the alarm for 10 minutes.
• Alarm Icon (bell) will flash every second during snooze time.
• Snooze can be repeated if SNOOZE button is pressed again when alarm sounds.
Note: Alarm is crescendo sound. When the alarm sounds, it continues for 2 minutes and then shuts off completely.