Whether you choose to connect with the La Crosse View app or not, this alarm clock can display data for up to 4 extra sensors. This data will appear in the green section on the LCD, in your projection image, and in your La Crosse View app if connected.
Adding Extra Sensors to Your Alarm Clock
- Hold the EXTRA button until you see the Sensor Reception Indicator start to animate.
- Install batteries into your sensor. If the sensor has a TX button, press it to force a transmission signal. This button is usually located in or near the sensor’s battery compartment. The LED light on the sensor will flash once.
- Your sensor should connect within the next 3 minutes, briefly displaying its ID and type on the LCD. The Sensor Reception Indicator will show solid on the screen when a sensor is connected
Viewing Your Sensor Data: LCD
Press & release the EXTRA button to cycle through the data you’d like displayed on the LCD. The Auto Scroll Icon will appear if activated.
Viewing Your Sensor Data: Projection
- Hold the PROJ INFO button to choose the Alternate Projection Mode. ALT WITH TIME OFF will appear on the LCD.
- Press the +/- buttons to select ALT WITH TIME ON.
- Press the PROJ INFO button to toggle through the selections.
- Press the SNOOZE/LIGHT button to exit the Projection Menu