724-1409 Display Beeps/Setting Alarms
24-Hour Rain Alert
1. Hold the RAIN/ALERT button until the display changes to enter the alert settings mode.
2. Alert OFF will show. Press and release the - or +/MODE button to turn ON the rainfall alert.
3. When ON is selected the 24-hour rain alert value will show. Press and release the - or +/MODE buttons to adjust.
4. Press and release the RAIN/ALERT button to confirm and exit.
• When an alert value is reached, the Alert Icon will flash on screen.
• The station will also beep 5 times each minute until the value moves out of the alert range.
1. Hold the RAIN/ALERT button until you see Alert ON.
2. Press and release the - or +/MODE button to turn alert OFF.
3. Press RAIN/ALERT to exit.