La Crosse Technology
- Basic Restart/ Missing Outdoor Temperature
- Pressure Trend Arrow or Weather Tendency Indicators
- Why is the Day of the Week or Moon Phase Incorrect on My Station?
- Atomic Clock Factory Reset
- Where is the best place to mount my atomic analog clock to pick up the WWVB signal?
- Why Do the Hands on My Atomic Clock Spin?
- Compatible Replacement Sensor and Parts
- Where do I find my model number?
- Manuals - Where can I find a manual for my station?
- Daylight Saving Time Questions
- How to change between Fahrenheit/Celsius
- How Is Barometric Pressure Determined on My Weather Station?
- 617-148 Glow Light and Display Settings and Troubleshooting
- 617-148 Charging Options
- 617-148 How to Use the Alarm
- 617-148 Backlight Settings
- 617-148 Power Requirements
- 617-148 Product Manual
- La Crosse View App "New Version Available" iOS Troubleshooting
- La Crosse View App: How to Export Data
- Managing La Crosse View Subscriptions
- La Crosse View App Settings: Find Device Information
- La Crosse View App: App Navigation
- La Crosse View App: Add or Remove Devices
- Connecting to Wi-Fi with Android OS12 Devices
- Location Permissions when connecting to Wi-Fi
- La Crosse View App: How do I connect?
- What is the BAND ID Message when attempting to connect to Wi-Fi?
- La Crosse View App: Wi-Fi Connection via Smart Config
- La Crosse View App: Wi-Fi Connection via SoftAP
- Daylight Saving Time Troubleshooting - Wi-Fi Connected Weather Stations
- Side by Side Accuracy Test - LTV Sensors
- My Weather Station Display Has Gone Blank or Frozen
- No Readings on Display - Breeze Pro LTV-WSDTH01 Sensor
- No Readings on Display - Breeze Pro LTV-WSDTH03 and LTV-WSDTH04
- LTV Sensor Resets - No Outdoor Temp (Units With Extra Sensor Area)
- La Crosse Alerts Mobile: Add an Image to your Location
- La Crosse Alerts Mobile: FAQ's
- La Crosse Alerts Mobile: Unable to log into account
- Power Cycle and Delete/Reset/Re-Register Procedure
- Purchase/Renew Plan
- La Crosse Alerts Mobile: Weather Station Settings
Basic Restart/ Missing Outdoor Temperature
Basic Restart Following is a basic restart procedure for clocks and weather stations that do not have wind or rain: Bring both units inside and have the units 3-5 feet apart with nothing between t...See more
Compatible Replacement Sensor and Parts
(related) replacement, remote, sensor, compatibility, temperature, transmitter, TX29, TX37, TX141, TX141TH, TX7, 6n11, v01u. Looking for a compatible replacement or add-on sensor/part? Locate th...See more
Where do I find my model number?
The model number of most items can be found on the back or bottom of the item near the battery cover.See more
Manuals - Where can I find a manual for my station?
Manuals, FAQ's, additional support and compatible sensors for each item can be found on the item's product page. Click HERE to be directed to our main site. Then click on the Search icon in the ...See more
Daylight Saving Time Questions
HOW DOES IT WORK? Our Radio Controlled clocks, watches and weather stations receive an embedded radio signal from the Atomic Clock in Ft. Collins, Colorado that tells the product to change to or fr...See more
V16 / C74443 La Crosse View App: How Do I Connect to Wi-Fi?
Mobile Device Requirements iOS Requirements: Mobile device with iOS with cellular or Wi-Fi service Android Requirements: Mobile device with Android OS with cellular or Wi-Fi service NOTE: For t...See more
Status of La Crosse View App
FULLY OPERATIONAL 04/12/2023 - Android Users Only - RESOLVED 4/13/2023 Our La Crosse View App for Android has been temporarily and incorrectly removed from the Google Play store due to a misunders...See more
La Crosse View App "New Version Available" iOS Troubleshooting
When going into your La Crosse View App using an iOS device if a "New Version Available" message appears, it is advising that a new version of the App is available for free download from the iOS Ap...See more
Connecting to Wi-Fi with Android OS12 Devices
Because of the Wi-Fi connection settings native with Android OS12 if you are experiencing issues connecting to Wi-Fi with the in-app steps, you may need to use one of the alternate connection optio...See more
Location Permissions when connecting to Wi-Fi
When setting up your station to connect to the La Crosse View App via Wi-Fi, you will need to allow Location Permissions on your mobile device. This is needed for the app to know the Wi-Fi SSID ...See more
La Crosse View App: How do I connect?
Mobile Device Requirements iOS Requirements: Mobile device with iOS with cellular or Wi-Fi service Android Requirements: Mobile device with Android OS with cellular or Wi-Fi service NOTE: For...See more