- Alerts are defaulted to be OFF.
- To leave an alert OFF (disarmed) press the ALERT button to skip setting that alert value.
- The alert icon will show when the alert is active.
- When an armed alert value is reached the station will beep 5 times each minute until the value is out of the alert range. The flashing alert icon will indicate it is a LO or HI alert.
- Press any button to stop the temp alert sound. The alert icon will flash while the value is in the alert range.
Setting Custom Alerts
1. Hold the ALERTS button to enter the Alert Settings Menu.
2. Use the +/- buttons to activate/deactivate and adjust alerts settings. Press ALERTS to confirm your selection.
3. Your programmed alerts are active when the alert and up/down icons appear on the LCD.
Alerts Setting Order
Outdoor Low Temperature ON/OFF
Outdoor Low Temperature Value -40°F - 140°F (-40°C - 60°C)
Outdoor High Temperature ON/OFF
Outdoor High Temperature -40°F - 140°F (-40°C - 60°C)
Outdoor Low Humidity ON/OFF
Outdoor Low Humidity 10%RH - 99%RH
Outdoor High Humidity ON/OFF
Outdoor High Humidity 10%RH - 99%RH
Indoor Low Temperature ON/OFF
Indoor Low Temperature 32°F - 122°F (0°C - 50°C)
Indoor High Temperature ON/OFF
Indoor High Temperature 32°F - 122°F (0°C - 50°C)
Indoor Low Humidity ON/OFF
Indoor Low Humidity 10%RH - 99%RH
Indoor High Humidity ON/OFF
Indoor High Humidity 10%RH - 99%RH
When in the Alerts Settings Menu, use the +/- buttons to activate or deactivate alerts. Alerts are indicated as present by the appearance of alert icons in that section.
• When an alert value is reached the station will beep 5 times each minute, until the value is out of alert range.
• When the armed alert value is reached, the station will beep and the icon will flash. Press any button to stop the alert sound.
• The Alert Icon will remain flashing until out of the alert range.