La Crosse Alerts Mobile: Getting Started
Welcome to La Crosse Alerts Mobile. Getting started is easy and set up should take less than five minutes. You will need the following:
- High speed internet for gateway at location (e.g. cable or DSL)
- Router to assign gateway IP address with LAN port available
- Mobile device on Wifi or cellular service to use Apps; use browser for PC
- Email address
- GW-1000U gateway
- Sensor TX60/TX70/TX71 or C84612/WS-2816 gateway-enabled weather station
Having trouble viewing this video? Click here to view this on YouTube.
App and browser requirements:
Apps and a browser provide similar screens. A browser is required to export via the CSV download.
- iOS 8 or greater is required with a Safari browser
- Android 4.0.3 or greater is required with a Chrome or Stock browser
- Windows supported versions (min) 7/SP1, 8.1/Update 1, or 10 (Pro/Home) with Chrome 36+, Firefox 39+ or Internet Explorer 10/11.
- Mac supported versions (min) OSX 10.8, 10.9 or 10.10 with Safari 6.1.1+, Chrome 36+ or Firefox 39+
If you experienced problems during set up click on the link(s) below for troubleshooting:
- Unable to register gateway.
- Unable to register sensor.
- Unable to register weather station.
- Unable to log into account.