Press and release the SENSOR button on the indoor display one time, if you see dashes for an ID contact us via our support form or chat. If you see an ID, proceed to the steps listed below.
- Bring the Breeze Pro sensor 3-5 feet from the indoor display
- Remove and re-insert batteries into the sensor, making sure the polarity is correct.
- Hold the LIGHT and WIND ALERTS buttons together until the station beeps and resets.
- Unplug AC cord from the display and press any button on the display 20 times before powering back up.
- Spin the wind cups on the sensor for 30 seconds.
- If the station was connected to Wi-Fi, you will need to reconnect. Open the La Crosse View app, go to Menu> Connect Wi-Fi. Follow the on screen prompts to configure the Wi-Fi on your display.