No Wind (Units With Extra Sensor Area)
To sync the wind sensor to the indoor display:
- Bring the wind sensor 3-5 feet from the indoor display and remove the batteries.
- Check to confirm that the wind sensor is not reading in the extra sensor area of the display.
- Press and release the EXTRA SENSOR button on the indoor display until it cycles through. If the ID that is on the barcode on the sensor appears, press and hold the minus button until that ID is removed.
- Press and release the SENSOR button on the indoor display 3 times to view your sensor ID number (Dashes may show for the ID number).
- While viewing your sensor ID or dashes, hold the MINUS button for 5 seconds to delete the sensor ID (Dashes may show for the ID number).
- Insert fresh batteries into wind sensor, making sure the polarity is correct.
- Spin the wind cups for 30 seconds and allow up to three minutes for the station to find the sensor.
If you do not see wind readings, try a full factory reset.
- Hold the RAIN and LIGHT OR ALERTS and LIGHT buttons together for 5 seconds or until the station resets.
- Unplug AC cord from display and press any button on the display 20 times before powering back up.
- Allow the display up to three minutes to sync with the remote sensors.
If the station was connected to Wi-Fi, you will need to reconnect. Open the La Crosse View app. go to Menu -> Connect Wi-Fi. Follow the on screen prompts to configure the Wi-Fi on your display.