V16/C74443 No Outdoor Temperature
Press and release the IN/OUT button on the indoor display to confirm that the outdoor temperature is not showing in the current condition area of the indoor display.
If you do not see the outdoor temperature:
1. Bring the outdoor sensor 5-10 feet from the indoor display, remove the batteries and locate the TX button above the left battery.
2. Press and release the EXTRA SENSOR button on the front of the indoor display 2 times to view your sensor ID number (Dashes may appear for the ID).
3. While viewing your sensor ID, hold the MINUS button for 5 seconds to delete the sensor ID (Dashes may appear for the ID).
4. Place batteries in the sensor and press and release the TX button 3 times.
5. Allow the station up to three minutes to find the sensor.
If you do not see outdoor temperature, try a full factory reset.
Hold the LIGHT and FORECAST REFRESH buttons together for 5 seconds or until the station resets.
1. Unplug the AC cord from the display and press any button on the display 20 times before powering back up.
2. Press and release the TX button on the sensor 3 times.
3. Allow the station up to three minutes to find the sensor.
If the station was connected to Wi-Fi, you will need to reconnect. Open the La Crosse View app. go to Menu -> Connect Wi-Fi. Follow the on-screen prompts to configure the Wi-Fi on your display.